1, inspection, must be properly wear protective equipment, carefully and
2, regularly check the hammer wear, observe whether the hammer has a
hammer, hammer connection is vibration, and do the corresponding treatment and
to the higher leadership to reflect.
3, crusher broken material size is not allowed to exceed the maximum size
of the specified material.
4, observe the operation of the crusher sound, check the hydraulic and
lubrication system is normal, found abnormal and timely contact with the
control, according to the situation to take appropriate measures and timely
reporting to the higher authorities.
5, regularly check the transmission belt and coupling of the protective
cover with or without loose, anchor bolts with or without loosening, or to
tighten in time.
6, regularly check the bearing temperature and sound, the body's vibration,
abnormal and timely notify the relevant personnel to check.
7, when the equipment is running, the crusher abnormal sound, immediately
shut down, and notify the relevant personnel and supervisors for detailed
8, pay attention to observe whether the discharge pit more than the
requirements of the feed size of the large, if found, should immediately stop
boarding machine for processing.
Operation and maintenance
Hammer crusher is a high-speed rotary crusher. To ensure proper operation,
the operator must operate in strict accordance with the procedures and make good
maintenance of the equipment.
(1) before the start of the car with the machine on the next, the next step
to get in touch, according to the order of parking to the correct operation.
(2) to be empty start, pay attention to the material should be crushed in
the crushing and then stop.
(3) often check the equipment of all anchor bolts, liner bolts, with or
without loosening, if loose, should be tightened in time.
(4) often check the hammer, liner and other easy to wear parts easy to use,
such as the problem, should be promptly treated.
(5) to always see the lubrication, keep the lubrication system in good
condition. Rotor bearing temperature should be kept below 60 ℃, the maximum does
not exceed 70 ℃, if found over-temperature should identify the reasons, take
timely measures to eliminate.
(6) keep the feed evenly and be careful not to feed the metal debris.
(7) should pay attention to check whether the material size meets the
quality requirements, if not meet, should replace the grate or adjust the height
of the grate bar.